Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Sweet Potato and Chicken Small Breed Bites Formula for Dogs, 12-1/2-Pound Bag
Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Sweet Potato and Chicken Small Breed Bites Formula for Dogs, 12-1/2-Pound Bag Feature
- Grain-free diet, contains no wheat, barley, rice, or corn
- Complete and balanced for all breeds and life stages
- Nutrient dense, easily digestible and high quality ingredients
Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Sweet Potato and Chicken Small Breed Bites Formula for Dogs, 12-1/2-Pound Bag Overview
Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Sweet Potato and Chicken Small Breed Bites Formula is a grain-free formula based on the Natural Balance unique blend of one premium protein and one highly digestible carbohydrate not commonly found in dog foods with a smaller kibble for small breed dogs with sensitivities. Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Sweet Potato and Chicken Small Breed Bites Formula combines fresh chicken and sweet potatoes, along with effective natural ingredients to help rebuild the dog's immune system. Sweet Potatoes are a premium quality carbohydrate which are rich in potassium and are a highly digestible energy source. Fresh chicken is a premium quality protein which provides the essential amino acids to help maintain strong muscle tone and a healthy, shiny coat. Salmon Oil is high in Omega 3 which is a natural source of DHA. Complete and balanced for all breeds and life stages from puppies to adults. Size: 12-1/2-Pound. Read moreRelateItems
- Natural Balance Ultra Premium Small Bite Formula Food, 12.5-Pound Bag
- Natural Balance Dry Dog Food, Grain Free Limited Ingredient Diet Small Bites Duck and Potato Formula, 12.5 Pound Bag
- Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Sweet Potato and Fish Small Breed Bites Formula for Dogs, 12-1/2-Pound Bag
- Zuke's Chicken-Flavored Mini Naturals Dog Treats, 16 Ounces
review and image Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Sweet Potato and Chicken Small Breed Bites Formula for Dogs, 12-1/2-Pound Bag
Review Rating :
Brand : Natural Balance
List Price : $32.99
Special Prices : Check Special Offers
Availibility : Usually ships in 24 hours
Advertising Disclosures
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Amazon, the Amazon logo, Endless, and the Endless logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. This page is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Feb 21, 2012 19:00:16
Tag: Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Sweet Potato and Chicken Small Breed Bites Formula for Dogs, 12-1/2-Pound Bag,Natural Balance, Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Sweet Potato and Chicken Small Breed Bites Formula for Dogs, 12-1/2-Pound Bag
0 comments:
Post a Comment